The T264 might look like a sub-compact tractor, but it sure doesn’t act like one. With lift capacities that exceed those of some larger tractors, the T264 lets you take care of jobs both large and small.
- Kukje 3-Cylinder Diesel Engine
2-Range HST Transmission
1,534 lb Hitch Lift Capacity
Optional Loader: 1,380 lb Capacity
Heated Cab Available
- The T264’s superior quality front axle delivers an extremely tight turning radius with full power transfer to the wheels at every steering angle.
- The Hydrostatic transmission, with 2 range speed controls, provides a comfortable and easy forward and reverse motion.
- The T264’s Category 1 3-Point hitch has a lifting capacity of 1,534 lbs, allowing for a wide variety of implements.
- The T264’s hydraulic power steering makes turning easier with improved controls, reducing your operating fatigue and allowing for more hours on the job.
- Allows you to perform all loader function with joystick lever.
- The PTO switch is conveniently located on the dashboard, allowing for a simple push and turn to start the independent rear PTO and a single push thereafter to stop.
- With a full flat deck and brakes on the left hand side, the T264 provides more leg room and less clutter for the operator.
- The T264 ROPS can be stored easily into low clearance buildings or sheds with our foldable ROPs design.
- Added filter protects the engine from harmful particles and drastically extends average engine life.
- The T264 sports a 6.6 gallon large capacity fuel tank for long operational hours.
- The T264 comes with the option of a fully heated cabin for those cold winter mornings.
- With the press of a easy access lever, you can quickly and easily open your hood for daily service and maintenance checks.