- 16 hp (12 kw) Kawasaki® Twin-Cylinder Engine
- Toro exclusive traction control system, similar to Dingo TX and STX stump grinder
- Tracks instead of wheels
- Easy to maneuver
• Allows for zero turn capability
• Provides a low center of gravity and large footprint
• Increased stability on side hills
• Eliminates tire ruts and flat tires
• Operates in wet & soft ground conditions.
Exclusive Toro TRX Control System
Easy-to-use control system doesn't require jerk-style steering like handle bar trenchers. Three simple controls operate all traction and trenching functions. Simple controls are easy for beginners to learn quickly. Similar to Dingo TX and STX stump grinder.
Kawasaki Twin-Cylinder Engine
Powerful Kawasaki engines deliver the performance you have come to expect from Toro. The Kawasaki twin-cylinder engine means your trencher will be reliable and easy-to-start. The large oil reservoir maintains a cooler running engine while prolonging engine life.
Heavy-Duty Remote Air Cleaner
Reduces engine wear and improves performance. Heavy-duty remote air filter standard on TRX-26.
TRX Pivoting Trencher Head
Pivoting head provides high ground clearance during transport.